1. Compliance with laws and regulations
2. Managing of personal information
Premaeon will enact the necessary security measures to prevent the personal information it collects from being lost, modified, leaked corrupted, or accessed without authorization.
3. Use of personal information
Premaeon will only use the personal information it collects such as name, email address, telephone number and other provided information, to fulfill the purpose Premaon officially announces or clearly reports to the concerned individuals prior to doing so.
4. Disclosure of personal information to third party
Premaeon will neither provide nor disclose personal information to third parties without first obtaining the permission of the individuals, unless otherwise required to do so by laws or regulations.
5. Disclosure, correction, modification, deletion, and terminated use of personal information
If you request to make Premaeon disclose, correct, modify, delete, or terminate the use of the personal information it has collected from you, Premaeon must firstly verify your identity before it can be complied with your request.
Premaeon will continue to improve our policies related to the above column.